At Benchmark Eye Clinic, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Specializing in dry eye, hard to fit contacts, and utilizing the latest technologies like Lipiflow and Lipiscan, we can provide solutions for a myriad of eye conditions and situations. Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Brian Carney can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Specialized Services:
- Pellucid Marginal degeneration
- corneal scarring due to trauma or past infections sjogrens syndrome
- Irregular astigmatism
- Post RK and Lasik surgeries
- Dry eye treatment
- Medically necessary contacts
- Customized eyeglass prescriptions with iProfiler